By CagePotato.com Staff
1. A Paul Buentello post-fight speech.
2. Anything Kimbo Slice related.
3. A James Toney promo.
4. Nick Serra’s butt-scoots.
5. Fedor vs. Lesnar discussions.
6. Tim Sylvia.
7. Strikeforce vs. UFC debates.
8. PRIDE vs. UFC debates.
9. Internet message board rants about how the WEC is more exciting than the UFC.
10. Incessant whining about how GSP is the most boring fighter on earth.
11. Pulling an all-nighter to live-blog a PRIDE event (this is a little bittersweet).
12. Trying to remember the horrid IFL team names.
13. Articles about [insert middleweight] being the Guy to Beat Silva™.
14. Articles about [insert heavyweight] being the Guy to Beat Fedor™.
15. Articles about [insert welterweight] being the Guy to Beat GSP™.
16. Commentators referring to BJJ techniques as “some kind of choke.”
17. Commentators referring to guard as “the Gracie guard” and just putting “Gracie” in front of standard BJJ and Judo techniques in general.
18. Antonio McKee‘s trash talking.
19. Antonio McKee’s fighting.
20. Watching Chuck Liddell get violently knocked out.
21. Gus Johnson doing commentary.
23. Sententious lectures about TRT—either for it or against it.