If the UFC expects us to shell out $10 every month to watch local talent and foreign-language reality shows on the Internet, they’ve got another thing coming. Here are some suggestions for new Fight Pass content that would actually make the digital streaming service worth our time and money…
1. Live footage of fighter weight cuts (i.e., “sauna-cam”/”salt bath-cam”). Who wouldn’t want to see how brutal these things can get?
2. The complete library of TUF audition tapes.
4. Any existing video of Dana’s old boxercise classes.
7. The first season of Keeping Up With the Koschecks.
8. All of the “Ultimate Knockouts” DVDs.
9. Weekly installments of Don Frye’s “Predator’s Predictions.”
10. “The World of Elliot”: A new video blog series starring that Elliot guy who shoots Dana White’s video blogs. (You know, the dude who’s always lurking in the background of staredowns? Yeah, that guy.)
11. Live-stream of the janitors cleaning up the arena after each event.
12. Live-stream of the media buffet.
13. Matt Brown’s Legit Man Shit, but as a TV show.
14. All the fighter interview footage that was left on the cutting room floor while creating the PPV intro packages, extended event trailers, UFC Primetime, and the rest of the UFC’s promotional offerings.
15. All Strikeforce: Challengers events.
16. All PRIDE events.
17. All Best of Pride episodes.
19. Contract negotiations.
20. Bout agreement signings.
21. Live-stream of the UFC fighter summit.
22. Live-stream of Dana White gambling at whatever casinos haven’t banned him yet.
23. Live-stream of all church services attended by Vitor Belfort.
Got any other suggestions? Throw ‘em in the comments section or tweet ‘em to us @CagePotatoMMA.