God damn you, ReX13. His running gag this week inspired us to revive an old, dead CagePotato feature, in which we take a moment to recognize some of your efforts in the comments section. Will we forget about this by next Friday? Maybe. Maybe not. All we have is this moment. And now, the eight greatest comments of the week…
ReX13 on “Report: Miesha Tate to Defend Strikeforce Title Against Ronda Rousey on March 3rd” [selected highlights]:
- “If you weren’t pretty, it wouldn’t matter what you said or didn’t say. That’s why you’re getting this attention.” – Miesha Tate
- “Man, Stalin was a real asshole, killing his own people like that.” – Pol Pot
- “Wow, that Bachmann chick is stuck on turbo-crazy. The only reason people are giving her the time of day is because she’s a relatively attractive woman in the Republican party. Does she hear the words that are coming out of her mouth?” – Sarah Palin
- “Goddammit, I’ve spent fifteen years in this neighborhood trying to increase property vaules, and a whole fucking passel of kettles just moved in next door. With their hippity hop music and Tyler Perry movies…..we better get a dog, honey.” – Pot
- “Bobby Flay is kinda a douche, you guys.” – Guy Fieri
- “The Duggars should stop having children. Can they even handle the children they already have?” – Nadya “Octomom” Suleman
- “That Octomom is such an attention whore.” – Kate Gosselin
- “Fuck you, bitch.” – Nadya Suleman
ElDandy on “Video of the Day: Fabricio Werdum Is as Inappropriate as We Are and Fedor Isn’t Impressed“
Fedor’s high priest looks like every dude I’ve ever seen at a Widespread concert.
Fried Taco on “Aw Geez, Now BJ Penn is Calling Nick Diaz a Cheater“:
At least BJ is right about one thing. No one will ever accuse him of being the bigger man.
Omelette Platter on “CagePotato Open Discussion: Five Fights We Need to See in 2012“:
Too late on the whole face-of-women’s-mma thing, Cyborg has that locked up. It’s just a scary, troubling, road-worn man-face.
RwilsonR on “Houston Alexander Catches Son Talking Dirty, Challenges Him to Boxing Match, Gets Arrested“:
You guys think you’re hack journalists, what about these guys who reported on the story?
KMTV News Omaha: “Police ticketed popular MMA fighter Houston Alexander…”
Obviously no fact-checking done there. Popular?
Old_Bald_and_Irish on “Video of the Day: Ronda Rousey Trains Like A Boss“:
Yeah…I’d drop my balls on her too.
[Ed. note: Welcome back, old friend! This site has sucked since you left and XENOPHON took over!]
Harry McEvansoneya on “Gina Carano’s new boyfriend looks like a total nerd…“:
That’s how he blew out his knee — trying to carry her to bed.
A Fistful of Doll Hairs on “Tito Ortiz Guests on Friday Night’s Episode of CSI: NY With an Obviously Cracked Skull“:
He would be a fool not to learn the acting trade from his wife. Timing, dialoge, hitting your mark, getting in front of the money shot…etc. She is a filth of knowledge.
[Ed. note: Obviously he means "fountain," not "filth." I don't know know if that was an auto-correct fail, a Freudian slip, or intentional joke-writing, but either way it made me LOL.]