bad celebrity tattoos
20 Celebrities With Truly Awful Tattoos

CBS Sports Streams Undercard, Cage Potato Liveblogs

dude-having-fun.jpg
(Come on Dad, just once can’t we have a pleasant Saturday night where you don’t show your flaming Nazi tattoo and then pass out with a cigarette in your mouth? I invited people over!)

Hey Potato Nation. So, maybe you’ve heard that the big Elite XC on CBS show is tomorrow night. Does that sound familiar? Seems like we’ve mentioned it a time or two, I don’t know. The good news is, you don’t have to wait like all the rest of the network TV-loving suckers to get your fight fix tomorrow. CBS Sportsline will be streaming the undercard bouts live from 7-9 pm EST tomorrow night, and when the action hits the national airwaves you can count on Cage Potato to get our liveblog on.

It’s a great way to get all the sarcastic, snarky commentary that you’ve come to expect, only in real time! It’s like you’re sitting next to us on the couch during the event, only this way you don’t have to politely ask us to put our shirts back on and stop yelling. Good thing too, because we wouldn’t do it anyway.

Stop by Saturday night and check it out. As always, we can have ourselves some completely incoherent disagreements over every petty little thing in the comments section and the forums. Looking forward to it.

Tags:

Cagepotato Comments

Showing 1-25 of comments

comments
Sort by : Show hidden comments
teachbug- June 2, 2008 at 12:46 am
hey Blackpower, way to show all those honky motherfuckers.....yes indeed you showed them what a TRUE uneducated stupid nigger can REALLY be like. knee-jerk reactionary moronic fool :)
Go get an education, maybe you will learn how to speak in public.

Gotta love it when some racist trash wants to slur people just making a funny picture, and call THEM racist when its clear who the racist is right on?

yeah blackpower my ass, you know what blackpower is? Its called an education.
MalibuHardCore- May 31, 2008 at 5:31 am
Irony-challenged is putting it nicely.
Nothing funnier then someone using more racism to counter racism that will work wonders.
Ohh racism why are you so funny.
How did you guys get a picture of my now dead cousin he was killed in a knife fight outside a box he calls his home.
slapjaw ackrite- May 31, 2008 at 5:08 am
@ Rumbler:

of course you're right, and I'm sure he's not racist. Being Jewish, however, does not
mean you are not racist or prejudiced - as the dumbshit Blackpower demonstrated by
his name and calling people honkies as he bitched about racism, all races and ethnicities can be stupid fucks.

I live in Mississippi, not many people see more racist bullshit. That being said, think I'm gonna take my white ass to get some fried chicken.
shutupandfight- May 30, 2008 at 9:03 pm
i think i saw that dude pissing off a ferris wheel ride.
Anonymous- May 30, 2008 at 8:13 pm
HAHAHHA what's with the pic? OMG LOL
bfowlkes- May 30, 2008 at 4:47 pm
Yes, clearly the dude with flaming swastika tattoo was being held up as a subject for mockery. He served his purpose well, except for the irony-challenged among us.
Rumbler- May 30, 2008 at 4:14 pm
@ BLACKPOWER

I could be wrong, but I think a Jewish man owns/runs this "RACIST ASS WEB SITE!!", so I doubt this site supports racism.
BLACKPOWER- May 30, 2008 at 2:14 pm
FUCK THIS WHITE MOTHERFUCKER!! RACIST ASS WEB SITE!! FUCK YOU HONKY ASS RACISTS OUT THERE!! BITCH ASS FAGGOTS!!
Rumbler- May 30, 2008 at 7:01 am
Wow, He seems to be in nice shape for a 60 year old alcoholic crank smoking racist.
tim sylvia's pussy- May 30, 2008 at 4:27 am
this fucking blows... gay as fuckk
jesse- May 30, 2008 at 1:11 am
is it going to be on 3 hour tape delay on the west coast?
Warcraft- May 30, 2008 at 12:31 am
Isn't that a picture of kimbo manager?
Sloth- May 30, 2008 at 12:27 am
Your CBS affiliate not showing it? You could always watch the Chuck Liddell story on SpikeTv. Maybe even Liveblog the rerun of Lidell/Silva? That shit makes the UFC look like a bunch of slimeballs.
Anonymous- May 29, 2008 at 11:37 pm
is that picture from bum fights?
MMA-hole- May 29, 2008 at 11:33 pm
Looks like your typical Broncos fan.
bfowlkes- May 29, 2008 at 11:12 pm
They said it's showing on 96% of CBS affiliates. Looks like you're the other 4%, TSP. Come get your liveblog action with us. We'll take care of you.
Matt Herpes- May 29, 2008 at 11:06 pm
@ tim sylvia's pussy:

Haa! OHIOWNED!!!
tim sylvia's pussy- May 29, 2008 at 10:36 pm
i live in columbus, ohio and i went to dvr this event and instead of elite xc it has some charity marathon listed all night instead... wtf? are they not showing it in this area or is it some sort of mistake? ill be so pissed if i dont get to see it
CagePotatoMMA