(Video courtesy of YouTube/UFC)
Damn, New Yorkers are crazy for the UFC — that and free shit. I can’t imagine begging Dana and the fighters for their clothes, tickets or autographs. Maybe it’s just me.
The Cliffs Notes of this episode:
• Dana checks out the NYC St. Patty’s Day parade.
• Dana, Lorenzo and Craig Borsari rib Marty Cordova about walking around NYC in workout clothes while carrying guitar.
• GSP is picking Jones because he is a training partner of his and he feels that “Bones” is in “Shogun’s ‘ed.”
• Chuck and Dana were shocked to see Jones open as a 2.5 to 1 favorite over Rua.
• Dana, GSP and Chuck attend a Knicks game.
• A soccer mom recognizes “The Icemen” from Entourage.
• In spite of the inter-camp feud, Rashad is still picking Jones by second-round TKO finish.