MMA fans have their work cut out for them this week, with three notable events featured on cable TV. Tomorrow night, Strikeforce: Los Angeles airs on Showtime (11 p.m. ET/PT), headlined by Robbie Lawler vs. Renato Sobral. On Saturday, the TUF 11 Finale goes down in Las Vegas (Spike TV, 9 p.m. ET/PT), with Court McGee and Kris McCray battling for the weird glass trophy, and Matt Hamill and Keith Jardine meeting in a light-heavyweight scrap. And on Sunday, Jamie Varner and Kamal Shalorus face off in a potential #1 lightweight contender’s match at WEC 49 in Edmonton (Versus, 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT).
This week’s MMA FightPicker pools focus on the TUF 11 Finale, but we’ve also thrown in three matchups from the WEC card just to keep you on your toes. Feeling lucky? Then join some pools and show everybody how smart you really are. The current questions are after the jump…
– Court McGee vs. Kris McCray @ the TUF 11 Finale: Who will win?
– How will McGee vs. McCray end?
– Matt Hamill vs. Keith Jardine: Who will win?
– Chris Leben vs. Aaron Simpson: Who will win?
– Spencer Fisher vs. Dennis Siver: Who will win?
– Josh Bryant vs. Kyle Noke: Who will win?
– James McSweeney vs. Travis Browne: Who will win?
– John Gunderson vs. Mark Holst: Who will win?
– Jamie Yager vs. Rich Attonito: Who will win?
– Jamie Varner vs. Kamal Shalorus @ WEC 49: Who will win?
– Josh Grispi vs. LC Davis: Who will win
– Chris Horodecki vs. Ed Ratcliff: Who will win?