We know that times are tough. So when you have a chance to bet fake money on an event that’s being broadcast for free on basic cable, you have to jump on it. This week, MMA Fightpicker presents questions related to Saturday’s UFC 120 event in London (Spike TV, 8 p.m. ET/PT). Will Bisping vs. Akiyama go the distance? Will the main card’s heavyweight feature end with a dude getting his ass KTFO? Out of the seven British fighters in the lineup, how many will actually win? Check out the full list of pool questions after the jump, and throw down your predictions at fightpicker.cagepotato.com or apps.facebook.com/fightpicker…
– Michael Bisping vs. Yosihiro Akiyama @ UFC 120: Who will win?
– Will Bisping vs. Akiyama go to a decision?
– Cheick Kongo vs. Travis Browne: Who will win?
– Will Kongo vs. Browne end in a KO/TKO?
– James Wilks vs. Claude Patrick: Who will win?
– Cyrille Diabate vs. Alexander Gustafsson: Who will win?
– Spencer Fisher vs. Kurt Warburton: Who will win?
– James McSweeney vs. Fabio Maldonado: Who will win?
– Of the seven British fighters on the card…0-3 will win their fights or 4-7 will win their fights?