(Left: The poster for this Saturday’s WEC event. Right: Proof of BG’s FightPicker superiority.)
Props to Jeremy Hill for winning the MMA fan package in last week’s MMA FightPicker prize pool — and special props to myself for taking first place in my final head-to-head pool against BF, despite getting four of the questions wrong. It was that kind of week, I guess. (What happened, Dan Quinn’s Tramp Stamp? Put all your eggs in the Tim Stout basket?) Anyway, I hope this eases the rest of your concerns about the sound leadership of CagePotato.com, in the absence of you-know-who.
There’s no prize pool in effect this week on MMA FightPicker, but every week presents new opportunities to claw your way up the leaderboard and challenge the dominance of Aaron Rampey, who frankly seems to be getting a little too comfortable in first place. Perennial contender surf_finland trails him by just 437 PotatoChips at the moment, while nismo17, herbaliser, and Nick Allen TheBrave round out the FightPicker top 5. Take a look at this week’s WEC 48-related questions after the jump, then head over to fightpicker.cagepotato.com to make your picks!
– Jose Aldo vs. Urijah Faber @ WEC 48: Who will win?
– Will Aldo vs. Faber make it to round 3?
- Ben Henderson vs. Donald Cerrone: Who will win?
- Will Henderson vs. Cerrone end in a stoppage?
- Mike Brown vs. Manny Gamburyan: Who will win?
- Who will score the first takedown?
- Anthony Njokuani vs. Shane Roller: Who will win?
- Antonio Banuelos vs. Scott Jorgensen: Who will win?
- Leonard Garcia vs. Chan Sung Jung: Who will win?
- Alex Karalexis vs. Anthony Pettis: Who will win?
- Takeya Mizugaki vs. Rahni Yahya: Who will win?
- WEC 48 full card: More KOs/TKOs or submissions?