This Thursday night in Broomfield, Colorado, the WEC will be hosting its most star-studded event since Aldo vs. Faber — with many of the same faces squaring off in the cage. In addition to Jose Aldo‘s featherweight title defense against Manvel the Anvil, WEC 51 boasts the bad blood rematch between Jamie Varner and Donald Cerrone, Miguel Torres trying to snap a two-fight losing streak against Charlie Valencia, Mike Brown bouncing back against Cole Province, and Leonard Garcia and his Fight of the Year partner Chan Sung Jung returning against new opponents. Set your DVRs now (Versus, 9 p.m. ET) so you don’t have to come crying to us later. And if you’re a FightPicker player, please swing by fightpicker.cagepotato.com or apps.facebook.com/fightpicker to battle your fellow ‘pickers for bragging rights. The complete list of this week’s WEC 51 pool questions can be found after the jump…
– Jose Aldo vs. Manny Gamburyan @ WEC 51: Who will win?
– Will Aldo vs. Gamburyan end via KO/TKO before round 4?
– Jamie Varner vs. Donald Cerrone: Who will win?
– Will Varner vs. Cerrone go to decision?
– Miguel Torres vs. Charlie Valencia: Who will win?
– Chan Sung Jung vs. George Roop: Who will win?
– Will Jung get another Fight of the Night bonus?
– Leonard Garcia vs. Mark Hominick: Who will win?
– Zhang Tie Quan vs. Pablo Garza: Who will win?
– Mike Brown vs Cole Province: Who will win?
– Antonio Banuelos vs. Chad George: Who will win?