25 Dec 2012 10:39:45 AM
25 Dec 2012 10:39:45 AM
18 Dec 2012 13:03:21 PM
Thanks to the athletic supplement brand Gamma Labs, my penis has officially never been more confused in its life. It’s like a nervous groundhog down there, unsure of whether or not we’ll have six more weeks of winter. And all in the name of Christmas.
Picture this scenario: Brittney Palmer is in your living room, counting down the 12 days of Christmas in red lingerie, preferably while you wait for her evil but equally hot doppelganger to arrive and help you pick out stocking stuffers together (BA-DUM-TSH!). Sounds awesome, right? Now picture that, as you’re about to lay this gorgeous piece of work down by the fireplace, she suddenly morphs into PETE FREAKING SELL, complete with two black eyes and a shitload of tinsel (and probably a cold cut combo somewhere in there). Then Shane Carwin shows up. Then Chuck Liddell. Then Joe Stevenson and an army of caroling children. And so on. And so forth. It is a hellish nightmare that I wouldn’t wish upon the dingus of my worst enemy, yet Gamma Labs has spawned forth this erectoral purgatory on us all seemingly as some sort of cruel holiday joke.
Video after the jump.Read More DIGG THIS
24 Dec 2011 12:36:18 PM
(Full gallery is after the jump)
You’re like family to us, Potato Nation, and after looking over your wishlist we knew just what to get you this year. True, we’ve given you a holiday-themed Hot Potato gallery before, but whether you’re a Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or Festivus kind of guy we doubt you’ll complain.Read More DIGG THIS
22 Dec 2011 10:58:09 AM
With Christmas almost here and with *some* remaining contacts at Zuffa who like us, we were able to snag a few photos using x-ray technology of what gifts a few UFC employees are getting this year. It’s amazing what apps you can get for your iPhone these days.
Anyway, at least we know that the recipients will be able to use these thoughtful token gifts.
Check the gallery out after the jump.Read More DIGG THIS
25 Dec 2010 07:18:17 AM
(It’s a Christmas miracle! Nah playa, it’s just a Jonathan Brookins video blog. Propers: JonathanBrookins.com)
– Tatsuya Kawajiri, Hiroyuki Takaya Pre-Dynamite!! open workout video (MMA Fighting)
– Cody McKenzie shows you around his "crib." (YouTube)
– Clay Guida talks Gomi (Yahoo)
– "Lesnar to Wrestlemania" rumors still alive and well (Bloody Elbow)
– Thiago Alves vs. Rick Story targeted for May. (MMA Weekly)
– Mike Brown ready to roll against Diego Nunes at UFC 125 (MMA Junkie)
– GSP wins Canadian athlete of the year (Heavy)
– What your favorite pro MMA fighters really do want for Christmas. (Sherdog)
– Top 10 Xmas videos to share with friends and family (Gawker)
– 25 sexy celebrity Santas. Don’t worry, they’re girls. (Made Men)
– How to survive the Zombie Christmas Apocalypse. (Break)
– Hot chick pickle eating contest! (Break)
23 Dec 2009 13:36:30 PM
Gina Carano has been spending most of her time on a movie set lately, but she took a moment earlier today to make sure that everybody is in the holiday spirit. To be honest, I wasn’t until I saw that picture of Gina Carano. Now I’m ready to put some muhfuckin’ ornaments on a tree, y’feel me? Though Gina has kept quiet about her return to MMA, Scott Coker hopes to see her back in a Strikeforce cage next summer. In the meantime, we have enough MMA sex symbols to keep us busy…Read More DIGG THIS
22 Dec 2008 08:54:10 AM
(Here comes the pain, Whoville.)
Yeah, that’s Randy and Kim Couture enjoying the hell out of themselves at their Christmas costume party. Combat Lifestyle was there and captured the magic in a photo album you really should take a look at.
While there is absolutely no way I can go to sleep tonight without having a nightmare about Randy the Grinch up there, I do have to admire his willingness to go all out and his attention to detail. Not only did he do the whiskers, he did the creepy long eyelashes too. That’s a man who is committed to his costume. We also gotta give respect to Shawn Tompkins, who nailed the "dick in a box" thing perfectly…
18 Dec 2008 15:00:48 PM
(There may be only one man on earth who can make the Santa hat look cool.)
I don’t want much this holiday season. Well, besides that Red Ryder BB Gun I ask for every year. And a pony. But there are some fights I’d like to see in 2009, and while I don’t think that mall Santa I tried to talk to is going to be any help (let’s just say it got heated and we both said some things we didn’t really mean), I’m holding out hope that the powers that be will hear my pleas and make some of these happen.
Here’s my wish list of ten fights for 2009. Some are very likely. Some are just barely feasible. But I tried to stay away from the downright impossible, hence the absence of Fedor vs. The Highlander. Feel free to let me know all about what’s on your list in the comments section:
1. Anderson Silva vs. Georges St. Pierre: Whether GSP beats Penn or not (magic eight ball says, “all signs point to yes,”) this has the potential to be the UFC’s biggest superfight ever. They have precious few opportunities to settle pound-for-pound debates, but this is their best shot. If MMA becomes legal in New York this year, as it probably will, this fight could do a Jay-Z and sell out the Garden in a day.
2. B.J. Penn vs. Kenny Florian: Perhaps no fighter in the UFC has improved so much by sheer force of will as KenFlo. Penn is the lightweight champ, and he deserves to be, which is why I really wish he’d stop chasing fights in other weight classes and set his sights on defending that title. Winning a belt is great, but defending it is how you cement your status as a dominant champ. Penn probably beats Florian in a tough fight, but there’s only one way to find out.
3. Fedor Emelianenko vs. Josh Barnett: If he beats Arlovski, this is the only realistically possible bout for Fedor that would still be compelling. I know they’re friends and all, but Affliction is starting to feel like a narrowing path leading only to this fight. Hopefully all parties concerned – Affliction, Barnett, Fedor, Fedor’s management team – can hold it together long enough to make it happen.