4 May 2014 08:38:32 AM
Like price sticker residue on a prized picture frame, these myths refused to be scrubbed away. You’ll encounter them on forums, barroom discussions, and even from the mouths of so-called experts. What myths are these? We’re glad you asked…
By CagePotato.com Staff
3. Chuck Liddell in his prime would have destroyed ________.
4. MMA has nothing in common with professional wrestling.
5. [Celebrity with zero combat sports experience] would make a great MMA fighter!
6. Motivated BJ Penn could/still can beat anybody.
7. Healthy Shogun could/still can beat anybody.
8. Brock Lesnar could’ve held the belt forever and a day had it not been for diverticulitis.
9. The UFC is not a sports entertainment company.Read More DIGG THIS