2 Feb 2011 09:17:55 AM
(Video courtesy DailyMotion/Spike/UFC)
If you don’t have the time or couldn’t be bothered to watch the show, we got you covered.
Here are the CP Notes of this edition:
- Anderson doesn’t like Vitor and says whoever God wants to win will win Saturday.
- Vitor believes Jesus loves him more and will help him beat Anderson.
- Ed Soares respects Vitor and seems somewhat nervous about this fight.
- Vitor respects Anderson, but says he isn’t afraid of him.
- Vitor says he’s not there to dance around (like Anderson), he’s there to fight.
- Rich seems to be training seriously ahead of this fight, both in the gym and the tanning beds.
- Forrest seems to be doing lots of book promo ahead of this fight.
- Forrest might rely on his new BJJ black belt for this fight.
- Both Franklin and Griffin say they are pretty much the same fighter, only Rich says Forrest is much bigger.
- Forrest doesn’t like being asked questions about Anderson.
- Jones has a lot of hype to live up to and seems to be buying into it himself.
- Jones wasn’t impressed by Bader’s win over Lil’ Nog, even though Nogueira is widely considered a better calibre fighter than any "Bones" has beaten.
- Jones doesn’t think Bader is very good because he "doesn’t knee, spin or jump."
- Jones doesn’t plan on toning down his
cockiness flashiness for the fight.
- CB Dollaway is a weird looking dude.
Parts two and three are after the jump.Read More DIGG THIS