By the CagePotato Staff
Sometimes fans need more to remember a fighter by than just a performance or a gimmick. They need an accessory to associate that fighter with–and the very best fighters understand this and know how to accessorize.
We brainstormed at Castle CagePotato as to what accessory was the greatest of all time. After several thought-sessions ended in magic ice cream binges and Martin Luther cosplay sessions, we decided to just list off all the best ones rather than just decide which one among them was the best:
1. Fedor Emelianenko’s sweater.
2. Donald Cerrone‘s cowboy hat.
4. David Rickels’ caveman club and dinosaur.
5. Rampage Jackson’s chain.
6. Alistair Overeem‘s old sledgehammer.
7. Kimo Leopoldo’s cross.
8. Fedor’s humble, wooden crucifix necklace.
9. Andrei Arlovski‘s fang mouthpiece.
10. Miesha Tate‘s Brian Caraway.
11. Kimbo Slice’s real gold version of a dollar store novelty boxing glove chain.
12. Tim Sylvia’s backwards Warrior Wear hat he wears in every other picture.
13. King Mo’s crown.
14. King Mo’s umbrella.
15. King Mo’s harem.
16. Mirko Cro Cop’s flag shorts.
17. Shinya Aoki’s tights.
18. Dan Hardy’s bandanna.
19. Marcus Brimage’s Dragon Ball Z scouter.
20. Rich Franklin’s brown and pink obsession.