(…so Tiny choked his ass…I know. Can you believe he had the nerve to ask ME for ID?)
On the heels of his latest criminal charges — a pair of misdemeanor harassment counts filed against him last week in Las Vegas, NV, Floyd Mayweather Jr. is at the center of new lawsuit.
The suit, filed by a Las Vegas strip club bouncer, alleges that one of the boxing champ’s bodyguards choked the complainant outside of his place of work, Drai’s at Bill’s Gamblin’ Hall & Saloon after he asked Mayweather and his entourage for identification before they were allowed entry into the club. According to court documents obtained by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, the plaintiff, Clay Gerling is seeking $10,000 in damages.
Last week the Review-Journal broke the news that “Pretty Boy Floyd,” was charged in Vegas Justice Court with two misdemeanor harassment counts stemming from an incident that allegedly took place in October in which Maywether told a Southern Highlands security guard that he would get his friends with guns to come over and deal with the official hired by his gated community to look after parking enforcement after he was told to move his vehicle from the street. The incident was separate from earlier charges Mayweather is facing for poking another guard (who had issued him a parking citation) in the face.
Maywether is set for preliminary hearing on felony charges stemming from a September 9 domestic dispute with his baby’s mama, Josie Harris and their two children. Those charges include coercion, grand larceny and robbery.
Mayweather is rumored to be returning to the ring in September against 29-2-2 welterweight Victor Ortiz.