MMA Fighter Challenges People to Punch Him in the Face, Everyone Fails

The Time for Talk Is Almost Over…


(Pro fighters give their predictions for Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen. Dominick Cruz and Jake Shields actually pick the challenger for an upset. Props: YouTube.com/FightMagazine)

Come back to CagePotato.com tomorrow night at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT for our liveblog of UFC 117, which will be run by weekend editor Chad Dundas. You can play along at home by entering some pools in our MMAFightPicker game. After all the hype and all the analysis, we’re dying to find out how Silva vs. Sonnen will actually play out. Where are you guys watching the fights anyway?

Cagepotato Comments

Showing 1-25 of comments

comments
Sort by : Show hidden comments
MyFightWiffaCheeto- August 6, 2010 at 8:05 pm
I'm watching the fight at Tollie Justice's (better porn name than Chad Dundas) home where we are all watching the fight while playing Texas Hold 'Em. $25 buy in. I'm gonna get out as soon as possible also before the main three fights so while he's distracted I'm going to fuck his wife.

That's always fun. There will be wings also.

Also, after watching Jake Shields prediction I no longer have to take my Ambien to go to sleep.
ghostboner- August 6, 2010 at 5:25 pm
Chad Dundas IS a porn name. If you know where that name resides and you own binoculars, any name is a porn name.
ghostboner- August 6, 2010 at 5:23 pm
I'm picking Silva to win, but I'm sure glad Chael was man enough to make himself look like a bigger ass than Anderson, which is the only thing that makes him mad enough to actually fight. (I hope)

And I will be watching the fights at a bar called the Point...What? You were kidding, you don't give a flying fuck where I watch them? Oh. I see. *hangs head and sobs quietly while walking away*
TheArtof8Limbs- August 6, 2010 at 3:54 pm
Jake Shieldzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Jack Bauer- August 6, 2010 at 3:44 pm
Chad Dundas sounds like a porno name.
hooligun- August 6, 2010 at 2:28 pm
Can you put the highlights in a paragraph? Watching videos at work is a bit dodgy! Thanks
FreddyFangers- August 6, 2010 at 2:18 pm
Anyone that picks against Silva is obviously thinking with heart instead of head. There is nothing about this matchup that show any signs that Chael can win. Hendo is 10 times the wrestler/fighter Chael is and he was subbed in round 2. I think a lot of people are angry at Anderson and some morons actually let Chael convince them that he was a true contender. This is just filler for Silva/Belfort which Silva will dominate that fight also. I have enjoeyed the shit-talk but honestly if you listen to it, Chael has literally said 5% truth and the other 95% were made up stats in his own mind. " Ive never lost a fight", "Ive never lost a round", " no one has ever out struck me" " I dont plan on taking him down" " I have fought the best middleweight in the world 5 times and won everytime"........ This will be a squash match.
zorbocop- August 6, 2010 at 2:09 pm
@Videodrome_NOW

said something about sonnen being hard to submit, which is reflected in all of his fights
Denoginizer- August 6, 2010 at 2:03 pm
I like Jon Jones, but lol at him calling Sonnen 'disrespectful'. Did Bones miss Anderson playing Guitar Hero against Maia, or punching Leites in the leg?
KimboSlice- August 6, 2010 at 1:38 pm
It's really weird seeing Ariel getting interviewed..

And do you think it was a coincidence that they put Jake Shields as last? I think not.
Videodrome_NOW- August 6, 2010 at 1:38 pm
Shields picks Sonnen. Big Surprise. Did he say anything else cause I drifted off toward the end.
blackboxmma- August 6, 2010 at 1:35 pm
dam that interview got boring at the end
CagePotatoMMA