(Put on the shoes and hat. Stuff the rest into the gym bag. Tell your wife that you don’t need her anymore. Get in the car. Drive.)
Because you guys brought it so hard in our MMA poster contest and t-shirt design contest, we thought we’d give you another shot to flex your creative muscles. Leading MMA gear supplier Throwdown has hooked us up with a very generous prize package (shown above) that consists of the following…
– an All Over Print Duffle Bag
– a Logo Flexfit Hat
– a pair of On Top Remix Shoes
– a Throwdown Hoodie or Thermal of your choice
– 2 Throwdown by Affliction "T"s of your choice
– 2 Large Throwdown Stickers
Total street value of this prize package: About $250. You want it, and it’s yours if you’re willing to work. Here’s how to win…
A few months ago,
a CagePotato reader (whose name we’ve forgotten, unfortunately) CagePotato all-star Soda Popinski sent us this custom desktop wallpaper:
We appreciated the "Slightly Badass" piece, and we started wondering what else the Potato Nation could come up with. So, your challenge is to create CagePotato.com’s official desktop wallpaper. Some suggestions:
– Please try to incorporate CagePotato’s logo(s), if possible. For your reference, we’ve posted our "devil horns" image below.
– References to any of CP’s various inside jokes will be appreciated.
– The use of ring girls is always appreciated.
– If you really want to get on our good side, you’ll also include a Throwdown logo somewhere.
– For further inspiration, consult Google.
Please e-mail your submissions to email@example.com by Sunday, August 22nd. Voting on the finalists will begin the next day. The top vote-getter will score the big prize pack, and five runners-up will get CagePotato t-shirts. Please hit up the comments section with any questions you have, and thanks so much to Throwdown for making this possible. Good luck!